Wednesday, April 09, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag - Mad Men or Mod?

Time for a quick eVintage Society blog tag post and then, honey, I'm on vacation!!!!! I've been tagged by Carol over at The Vintage Bulliten.

Today’s theme…..the 60’s. Are you a MAD MEN kinda gal (ritzy cocktail dresses, wiggle silhouette, draped and ruched silk chiffon, pointy toe stilettos, a cigarette and martini) or a MOD dolly (sleek lines, go go boots, oversize sunglasses, pilgrim buckle square toe shoes, paper dresses, micro mini skirts, patterened tights, white lipstick and fake lashes)? Do tell.

MOD OR MAD MEN?

I'm all about the sexy and sophisticated "Mad Men" look.

FAVE PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY FITTING THE BILL?



I just listed this sweet early 60's cocktail dress. It has the cutest bolero jacket that adds a completely different look to the dress.

ICONIC EARLY 60s STARLET?


Kim Novak. She really knew how to turn up the heat. If you've never seen the 1958 film "Bell, Book, and Candle", you simply must rent it for the fashions alone!

LATE 60’s?


Marlo Thomas in the TV show "That Girl". I just wanted to be her.

SINATRA OR THE SWINGIN’ 60s SCENE?

Sinatra every time. Fly me to the moon, Frank.

Follow the blog tag over to Lizzie's Vintage Travel Journal.

OK friends, I'm off to a family wedding and then a few much needed days off in the sun. See you soon!